Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Session 1: Introduction / Rationale / Self-Recording
- Chapter 2 Session 2: Functional Analysis
- Chapter 3 Session 3: High-Risk Hierarchy / Social Network Triggers / Self-Management Plans
- Chapter 4 Session 4: Enhancing Motivation to Change
- Chapter 5 Session 5: Assessing Anxiety and Depression / Dealing With Urges
- Chapter 6 Session 6: Affect and Mood Management / Rearranging Behavioral Consequences
- Chapter 7 Session 7: Connecting With Others / Dealing With Alcohol-Related Thoughts
- Chapter 8 Session 8: Assertiveness Training / Drink Refusal
- Chapter 9 Session 9: Anger Management Part I / Relapse Prevention Part I: Seemingly Irrelevant Decisions
- Chapter 10 Session 10: Anger Management Part II / Problem Solving / Relapse Prevention Part II
- Chapter 11 Session 11: Relapse Prevention Part III
- Chapter 12 Session 12: Review / Relapse Prevention Part IV: Maintenance Planning and Relapse Contract