Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Overview of the Program
- Chapter 2 Session 1: Stressors and Stress Responses / Progressive Muscle Relaxation for 16 Muscle Groups
- Chapter 3 Session 2: Stress and Awareness / Progressive Muscle Relaxation for Eight Muscle Groups
- Chapter 4 Session 3: Linking Thoughts and Emotions / Breathing, Imagery, Progressive Muscle Relaxation for Four Muscle Groups
- Chapter 5 Session 4: Negative Thinking and Cognitive Distortions / Breathing, Imagery, Passive Progressive Muscle Relaxation
- Chapter 6 Session 5: Rational Thought Replacement / Autogenic Training for Heaviness and Warmth
- Chapter 7 Session 6: Productive Coping / Autogenic Training for Heartbeat, Breathing, Abdomen, and Forehead
- Chapter 8 Session 7: Executing Effective Coping Responses / Autogenic Training with Imagery and Self-Suggestions
- Chapter 9 Session 8: Anger Management / Mantra Meditation
- Chapter 10 Session 9: Assertiveness Training / Breath Counting Meditation
- Chapter 11 Session 10: Social Support / Personal Stress Management Program