Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Introductory Information for Therapists
- Chapter 2 The Pain Evaluation
- Chapter 3 Session 1: Education on Chronic Pain
- Chapter 4 Session 2: Theories of Pain and Diaphragmatic Breathing
- Chapter 5 Session 3: Progressive Muscle Relaxation and Visual Imagery
- Chapter 6 Session 4: Automatic Thoughts and Pain
- Chapter 7 Session 5: Cognitive Restructuring
- Chapter 8 Session 6: Stress Management
- Chapter 9 Session 7: Time-Based Pacing
- Chapter 10 Session 8: Pleasant Activity Scheduling
- Chapter 11 Session 9: Anger Management
- Chapter 12 Session 10: Sleep Hygiene
- Chapter 13 Session 11: Relapse Prevention and Flare-Up Planning