Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Introductory Information for Therapists
- Chapter 2 Assessment
- Chapter 3 Involving Parents
- Chapter 4 Session 1: Introduction to Treatment and the Three Component Model
- Chapter 5 Session 2: Physiology of Panic and Breathing Awareness
- Chapter 6 Session 3: Cognitive Component of Anxiety: Probability Overestimation and Catastrophic Thinking
- Chapter 7 Session 4: Cognitive Restructuring (Thinking Like a Detective)
- Chapter 8 Session 5: Interoceptive Exposure (Not Letting How We Feel Scare Us)
- Chapter 9 Session 6: Introduction to Situational Exposure
- Chapter 10 Session 7: Safety Behaviors and Exposures
- Chapter 11 Sessions 8–10: Exposure Sessions
- Chapter 12 Session 11: Relapse Prevention and Therapy Termination
- Chapter 13 Adaptation
- About the Authors