Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Introductory Information for Therapists
- Chapter 2 Pretreatment Assessment
- Chapter 3 Session 1: Psychoeducational and Behavioral Therapy Components
- Chapter 4 Session 2: Cognitive Therapy Components
- Chapter 5 Follow-Up Sessions
- Chapter 6 Considerations in CBT Delivery: Challenging Patients and Treatment Settings