Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Obsessions and Compulsions
- 2 Exposure and Response Prevention Therapy
- 3 The Nuts and Bolts of Exposure Therapy
- 4 Thinking Processes Associated with Exposure Therapy
- 5 When Symptoms Persist after Exposure
- 6 When a Child Has OCD
- 7 Trust
- 8 Lapses and Relapses
- 9 Special Topics
- 10 In Defense of ERP as an OCD Treatment