Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Introductory Information for Therapists
- Chapter 2 Pretreatment Assessment and Psychoeducation (Parent-Only Session)
- Chapter 3 Session 1: Introduction to Treatment and Rapport Building
- Chapter 4 Session 2: Rapport Building, Reward System, Feelings Chart
- Chapter 5 Session 3: Class Chart, Talking Ladder, Exposure Practice
- Chapter 6 Sessions 4–9: Intial Exposure Sessions
- Chapter 7 Session 10: Treatment Midpoint Session
- Chapter 8 Sessions 11–14: Intermediate Exposure Sessions
- Chapter 9 Session 15: Continued Exposure and Introduction of Transfer of Control
- Chapter 10 Sessions 16–17: Continued Exposure With Additional Focus on Transfer of Control
- Chapter 11 Sessions 18–19: Continued Exposure and Transfer of Control/Review of Progress
- Chapter 12 Session 20: Relapse Prevention and Graduation
- Chapter 13 Additional Treatment Considerations