Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 The nature of obsessions
- Chapter 2 Background and rationale
- Chapter 3 Assessment procedures
- Chapter 4 Treatment—stage 1
- Chapter 5 Treatment—stage 2
- Chapter 6 Dealing with self-defeating safety behaviour
- Chapter 7 Tactics
- Chapter 8 How to assess progress and deal with problems
- Chapter 9 Therapist’s toolkit
- Chapter 10 Case illustrations