- 1 Theoretical background and issues
- 2 Questionnaire measurement
- 3 Measuring paranoia/suspiciousness
- 4 Investigations of cognitive inhibitory processes in schizotypy and schizophrenia
- 5 Semantic activation and preconscious processing in schizophrenia and schizotypy
- 6 Brain, self, and others
- 7 Latent inhibition
- 8 Schizotypy and cerebral lateralization
- 9 Dyslexia and schizotypy
- 10 Schizotypy and obsessive-compulsive disorder
- 11 Benign schizotypy?
- 12 Hallucinations and arousability
- 13 Creativity and schizotypy
- 14 Final remarks and future directions
- Appendix I STQ items and normative data
- Appendix II The Oxford-Liverpool Inventory of Feelings and Experiences (O-LIFE)
- Appendix III The Paranoia/Suspiciousness Scale (PSQ)
- Author index
- Subject index
(p. 3) Theoretical background and issues
- (p. 3) Theoretical background and issues
Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.