Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 4 Investigations of cognitive inhibitory processes in schizotypy and schizophreniaLeanne Williams and Anthony Beech
- 5 Semantic activation and preconscious processing in schizophrenia and schizotypyJulie L. Evans
- 6 Brain, self, and others: the neuropsychology of social cognitionPaul Broks
- 7 Latent inhibition: relevance to the neural substrates of schizophrenia and schizotypy?Helen J. Cassaday
- 8 Schizotypy and cerebral lateralization A. J. Richardson, Oliver Mason, and Gordon Claridge
- 11 Benign schizotypy?: The case of spiritual experienceMichael Jackson
- 12 Hallucinations and arousability: pointers to a theory of psychosisCharles Mccreery
- 13 Creativity and schizotypyJ. H. Brod
- 14 Final remarks and future directionsGordon Claridge