Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Contamination defined and classified
- Chapter 2 Contact contamination
- Chapter 3 Mental contamination: ‘This disease is beyond my practice.’
- Chapter 4 Contamination after actual or perceived violation
- Chapter 5 Phenomena of contamination
- Chapter 6 Illusions of vulnerability
- Chapter 7 Disgust and the DSM
- Chapter 8 Assessing contamination
- Chapter 9 Towards a cognitive theory of contamination
- Chapter 10 Treatment