Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Introduction
- 2 What Is Hoarding?
- 3 Do I Have a Problem With Hoarding?
- 4 Meet the Bad Guys
- 5 Meet the Good Guys: Strategies for Beating Hoarding
- 6 How Did This Happen?
- 7 Enhancing Motivation
- 8 Reducing Acquiring
- 9 Sorting/Removing Stuff: Getting Ready
- 10 Sorting/Removing Stuff: Let’s Go!
- 11 Here Come the Bad Guys: Part 1. Motivation and Working Time
- 12 Here Come the Bad Guys: Part 2. Taking on Your Brain
- 13 Maintaining Your Success