Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Part I Introduction
- Part II The Projects
- 3 “Cool Kids/Chilled Adolescents”: Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Youth With Anxiety Disorders in Denmark Mikael Thastum, Irene Lundkvist-Houndoumadi, Kristian Bech Arendt, Silke Stjerneklar, and Daniel B. Fishman
- Commentary: International Implementation of CBT: Universal Principles Meet Local Needs Lauren J. Hoffman, Elaina A. Zendegui, and Brian C. Chu
- 4 The Efficacy of Interpersonal Psychotherapy – Adolescent Skills Training (IPT-AST) in Preventing Depression Sarah S. Kerner and Jami F. Young
- Commentary: Identifying Moderators of Change From Both RCTs and Case Studies Laura J. Dietz
- 5 Transference-Focused Psychotherapy for Adult Borderline Personality Disorder Kenneth N. Levy, Kevin B. Meehan, Tracy L. Clouthier, Frank E. Yeomans, Mark F. Lenzenweger, John F. Clarkin, and Otto F. Kernberg
- Commentary: Complementarity and Clinical Implications in Using a Mixed-Methods Approach William E. Piper and Carlos A. Sierra Hernandez
- 6 Motivational Enhancement Therapy for Increasing Antidepressant Medication Adherence and Decreasing Clinical Depression Among Adult Latinos Alejandro Interian, Ariana Prawda, Daniel B. Fishman, and William M. Buerger
- Commentary: The Best of Both Worlds John C. Norcross
- Part III Reflections and Next Steps