Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Introductory Information for Clinicians
- Chapter 2 Overview of SCIT and Implementation Notes
- ✓ Phase I (Sessions 1–7): Introduction and Emotions
- ✓ Phase II (Sessions 8–15): Figuring Out Situations
- ✓ Phase III (Sessions 16–20): Checking-It-Out