Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- One On Defining Psychoanalysis in Psychology Practice Rafael Art. Javier
- Two Conceptual and Scientific Foundations Rafael Art. Javier and William G. Herron
- Five Beginning Treatment William G. Herron
- Six Transference, Countertransference, and Resistance William G. Herron
- Seven Therapeutic Effect William G. Herron
- Eight Supervision William G. Herron
- Nine Common Ethical and Legal Challenges in the Practice of Psychoanalysis in Psychology Dolores O. Morris
- Ten Considerations Concerning Individuals and Cultural Diversity Rafael Art. Javier and Dolores O. Morris
- Eleven Professional Identity Dolores O. Morris