Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 5 Hypnosis and Self-Hypnosis for Chronic Pain Management: The Basics
- Chapter 6 Practicing Self-Hypnosis: Entering the Hypnotic “State”
- Chapter 7 Using Self-Hypnosis for Pain and Fatigue Management
- Chapter 8 Using Self-Hypnosis for Thought and Mood Management
- Chapter 9 Using Self-Hypnosis for Activity and Sleep Management
- Chapter 10 Summary and Conclusions