Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Anger Dysfunction and Its Treatment Ephrem Fernandez
- 2 Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Angry Drivers Jerry L. Deff Enbacher
- 3 Emotion-Focused Therapy for Anger in Complex Trauma Antonio Pascual-Leone and Sandra C. Paivio
- 4 Regulating Anger in Combat-Related Posttraumatic Stress Disorder David Forbes, Tony McHugh and Claude Chemtob
- 5 Anger Management Treatment and Substance Use Disorders Michael S. Shopshire and Patrick M. Reilly
- 6 Management of Anger in People With Intellectual Disabilities Paul Willner, Andrew Jahoda and Peter Larkin
- 7 Anger Regulation for Psychotic Patients Raymond W. Novaco and Richard Whittington
- 8 Dialectical Behavior Therapy for Maladaptive Anger in Borderline Personality Disorder Shireen L. Rizvi, Lauren M. Steffel and Amanda Carson-Wong
- 9 Targeting Anger in Forensic Populations Andrew Day and James Vess
- 10 Anger Management in Schools: The Coping Power Program for Children and Early Adolescents John E. Lochman, Nicole P. Powell, Caroline L. Boxmeyer, Meghann Kelly, Casey Dillon and Catherine Bradshaw
- 11 Treatments for Anger Regulation and Reactive Aggression in Young Children Julie A. Hubbard and Lauren E. Swift
- 12 Gender-Inclusive and Gender-Informed Treatment of Anger Ephrem Fernandez and Kathleen Malley-Morrison
- 13 Culture-Sensitive Regulation of Anger A. Antonio González-Prendes
- 14 Treatment of Anger in Different Populations: Common and Unique Factors Ephrem Fernandez