Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Conducting Diagnostic Screening and Assessment Johnny L. Matson, Jennifer S. Beighley, Lindsey W. Williams, and Anna C. May
- 2 Comorbidity Among Children and Youth with Autism Spectrum Disorder Nicole Neil, Laura Moum, and Peter Sturmey
- 3 Progress and Outcome Measurement Ruth Anne Rehfeldt, Jonathan Baker, and Leigh Grannan
- 4 Early Intensive Behavioral Intervention: Current Status and Future Directions Linda A. LeBlanc, Natalie A. Parks, and Nicole M. Hanney
- 5 Computer-Based Instruction Jeff Sigafoos, Sathiyaprakash Ramdoss, Debora Kagohara, Robert C. Pennington, Giulio E. Lancioni, and Mark F. O’Reilly
- 6 Naturalistic Approaches to Social Skills Training and Development Mark F. O’Reilly, Audrey Sorrells, Summer Gainey, Jeff Sigafoos, Giulio E. Lancioni, Russell Lang, Mandy Risploi, and Tonya Davis
- 7 Augmentative and Alternative Communication Ralf W. Schlosser, Jeff Sigafoos, Howard Shane, Rajinder Koul, and Parimala Raghavendra
- 8 Self-Management and Self-Regulation Mark R. Dixon and Autumn McKeel
- 9 Pivotal Response Treatment Lynn Kern Koegel, Brittany Lynn Koegel, Robert L. Koegel, and Ty W. Vernon
- 10 Evaluating and Improving Intervention Integrity Florence D. DiGennaro Reed and Derek D. Reed
- 14 Mindful Caregiving and Support Nirbhay N. Singh, Giulio E. Lancioni, Alan S. W. Winton, Judy Singh, Ashvind N. Adkins Singh, and Angela D. Adkins Singh
- 15 Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy Robert R. Selles, Danielle Ung, Josh Nadeau, and Eric A. Storch
- 16 Behavioral Family Intervention Adel C. Najdowski and Evelyn R. Gould