Oxford Clinical Psychology provides full-text access to over 300 titles in Oxford's global clinical psychology publishing program in an integrated online service. Covering a broad range of specialty areas, disorders, and treatment modalities, Oxford Clinical Psychology enables users to search and browse high-quality research and practice information contributed by a superlative group of experienced authors and editors. Content is extensively vetted, and regular updates adding new content and classic backlist titles nows yields a library of over 300 titles. This comprehensive library of both new and classic titles includes professional reference books, seminal scholarly and research works, and therapist guides and workbooks in the renowned Treatments ThatWork series.
Oxford's trusted content in clinical psychology makes Oxford Clinical Psychology an essential resource for clinical psychologists in academic settings and in professional practice, and for professors and instructors, students, trainees, and interns in clinical psychology.
Why Oxford Clinical Psychology?
The home of titles from Oxford's trusted clinical psychology list
- Oxford’s clinical psychology titles are all contributed by world-class authors and editors
- All titles go through an extensive review process, ensuring that all content is reliable and authoritative
- The renowned Treatments ThatWork series provides access to Therapist Guides and Workbooks
- New titles are added regularly, allowing for immediate access to the latest titles
Offers content in a sophisticated online service
- Modern and intuitive interface for easy searching and navigation among titles
- Advanced search functionality so you can find what you are looking for quickly and easily
- Mobile optimization for easy access from home to the office
Interactive tools and features to aid in research and practice
- Enhanced access to artwork allows you to enlarge and download images for visual support
- Forms and Checklists published within the Treatments ThatWork series can be downloaded, edited onscreen, and saved locally for teaching purposes and clinical use
Free trials and price quotes for Oxford Clinical Psychology
Visit the How to Subscribe page for information on claiming your free trial to Oxford Clinical Psychology, and for contact details for pricing and subscription queries.