Welcome to the Oxford Clinical Psychology subscriber services. These pages contain information on accessing Oxford Clinical Psychology, managing your purchases or subscriptions, and getting help if you have a problem.
Oxford Clinical Psychology is available via subscription and perpetual access. Pick which select titles you would like using our title-by-title sales model, or subscribe to or purchase the entire resource.
Oxford Clinical Psychology is available to libraries, institutions, and group and private practices worldwide.
If you are a student or academic, you can recommend Oxford Clinical Psychology to your librarian.
If you are a professional at a group or private practice, find out how you can purchase or subscribe.
Services for subscribers or purchasers include:
- Access to technical support
- Monthly institutional usage reports
- Tools to manage your account
- Access to comprehensive online FAQs and context-sensitive Help text
- Download MARC21 records
- Title list information
Accessing the site
Before you log in to the site:
- See a list of recommended browsers and settings
- Browse our list of frequently asked questions about access
- Find out about our conformance to accessibility standards
Click here if you have forgotten your administrator password.
Experiencing technical problems?
Please consult our FAQs first, and if they don’t answer your query, please contact us.