Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 The Legacy of Racism for Children’s Interactions with the Law: Exploring Themes with Psychological ScienceMargaret C. Stevenson, Bette L. Bottoms, and Kelly C. Burke
- 2 Cultural Oppression and Child Sex Trafficking: Exploring the Crossroads of Human Trafficking, Racism, and PolicyThema Bryant-Davis and Pratyusha Tummala-Narra
- 3 Corporal Punishment Harms All Children: Rethinking the Culture Defense in Expert Witness Testimony in Child Abuse CasesStacey Patton
- 4 Do Race, Ethnicity, and Culture Shape the Experience and Disclosure of Child Sexual Abuse?Lindsay C. Malloy, Jessica E. Sutherland, Lillian Rodriguez Steen, and Jodi A. Quas
- 5 Juvenile Dependency Court: The Role of Race in Decisions, Outcomes, and Participant ExperiencesKyndra C. Cleveland and Jodi A. Quas
- 6 Transracial Adoption: Psychology, Law, and PolicyRachel H. Farr and Katie M. Hrapczynski
- 7 The Impact of Parental Criminal Justice Involvement on Children of ColorKeva M. Miller and Crystallee Crain
- 8 Racial Disproportionality in the School-to-Prison PipelineKatherine M. Zinsser and Shannon B. Wanless
- 9 Racial Minority Youths’ Perceptions of the Justice System: Life on the StreetJennifer L. Woolard and Kristin Henning
- 10 Race and Ethnicity as a Compound Risk Factor in Police Interrogation of YouthIris Blandón-Gitlin, Hayley Cleary, and Alisa Blair
- 11 Adults’ Perceptions of Law-Involved Minority Children and Youth: Implications for Researchers and ProfessionalsKelly C. Burke, Taylor Petty, Tayler M. Jones, Margaret C. Stevenson, Gent Silberkleit, and Bette L. Bottoms
- 12 Child Immigration: Barriers Predicated on National Origin and Racial IdentityVeronica T. Thronson and David B. Thronson
- 13 Children, Race, and Psychology: We Have No Time to LoseGail S. Goodman, LaTonya S. Harris, Deborah Goldfarb, and Yan Wang