- 1 The Legacy of Racism for Children’s Interactions with the Law
- 2 Cultural Oppression and Child Sex Trafficking
- 3 Corporal Punishment Harms All Children
- 4 Do Race, Ethnicity, and Culture Shape the Experience and Disclosure of Child Sexual Abuse?
- 5 Juvenile Dependency Court
- 6 Transracial Adoption
- 7 The Impact of Parental Criminal Justice Involvement on Children of Color
- 8 Racial Disproportionality in the School-to-Prison Pipeline
- 9 Racial Minority Youths’ Perceptions of the Justice System
- 10 Race and Ethnicity as a Compound Risk Factor in Police Interrogation of Youth
- 11 Adults’ Perceptions of Law-Involved Minority Children and Youth
- 12 Child Immigration
- 13 Children, Race, and Psychology
Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.