Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Introduction and Prep Session
- Chapter 1 Session 1: Stress Identification and Management
- Chapter 2 Session 2: Problem-Solving Skills
- Chapter 3 Session 3: Relaxation Skills
- Chapter 4 Session 4: Thought-Challenging and Thought-Changing Skills
- Chapter 5 Session 5: Time Management and Prioritization
- Chapter 6 Session 6: Increasing Teen Independence
- Chapter 7 Session 7: Assertiveness and Relationships
- Chapter 8 Session 8: Family Roles, Communication, and Support
- Chapter 9 Session 9: Keys to Maintaining Progress
- Chapter 10 Sessions 10–12: Relapse Prevention
- Chapter 11 Supplemental Session: The Problem of Chronic Pain