Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 CLASP Introduction, Development, and Empirical Support
- Chapter 2 Theoretical Rationale and Components of CLASP
- Chapter 3 Treatment Description
- Chapter 4 Detailed Session Outline
- Chapter 5 Adaptations for Specific Populations and Settings
- Chapter 6 Requirements and Training of CLASP Advisors
- Chapter 7 The CLASP Intervention: Questions, Issues, and Concluding Comments