- About the Editor
- 1 Why Should We Focus on Emerging Adults with Substance Use Disorders?
- 2 Emerging Adult Development and Substance Use Disorders
- 3 Screening, Assessment, and Diagnosis of Substance Use Disorders among Emerging Adults
- 4 What Is the State of the Art in Preventing and Treating Substance Use Disorders among Emerging Adults?
- 5 Substance Use Disorder Treatments
- 6 The Impact of the Affordable Care Act on Substance Use Disorder Treatment for Emerging Adults
- 7 Facilitators, Friends, or the Formerly Afflicted?
- 8 Emerging Adults, Mutual-Help Organizations, and Addiction Recovery
- 9 Collegiate Recovery Programs for Emerging Adults
- 10 The Potential for Delivering Substance Use Disorder Treatments to Emerging Adults in Child Welfare Settings
- 11 An International Perspective
- 12 Emerging Issues in the Emerging Adult Substance Use Field
(p. 273) Index
Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.