Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Developing Criteria for Evidence-Based Assessment: An Introduction to Assessments That WorkJohn Hunsley Eric J. Mash
- 2 Dissemination and Implementation of Evidence-Based AssessmentAmanda Jensen-Doss Lucia M. Walsh Vanesa Mora Ringle
- 3 Advances in Evidence-Based Assessment: Using Assessment to Improve Clinical Interventions and OutcomesEric A. Youngstrom Anna Van Meter
- 6 Depression in Children and AdolescentsLea R. Dougherty Daniel N. Klein Thomas M. Olino
- 7 Adult DepressionJacqueline B. Persons David M. Fresco Juliet Small Ernst
- 8 Depression in Late LifeAmy Fiske Alisa O’Riley Hannum
- 9 Bipolar Disorder Sheri L. Johnson Christopher Miller Lori Eisner
- 10 Self-Injurious Thoughts and BehaviorsAlexander J. Millner Matthew K. Nock
- 11 Anxiety Disorders in Children and AdolescentsSimon P. Byrne Eli R. Lebowitz Thomas H. Ollendick Wendy K. Silverman
- 12 Specific Phobia and Social Anxiety DisorderKaren Rowa Randi E. McCabe Martin M. Antony
- 13 Panic Disorder and AgoraphobiaAmy R. Sewart Michelle G. Craske
- 14 Generalized Anxiety DisorderMichel J. Dugas Catherine A. Charette Nicole J. Gervais
- 15 Obsessive–Compulsive DisorderShannon M. Blakey Jonathan S. Abramowitz
- 16 Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder in AdultsSamantha J. Moshier Kelly S. Parker-Guilbert Brian P. Marx Terence M. Keane