- 1 Introduction
- 2 Thinking Through Exposure
- 3 General Approach
- 4 Assessing Success
- 5 Fear of Emotions and Related Physical Sensations
- 6 Fear of People
- 7 Fear of Thoughts, Images, and Trauma Memories
- 8 Combining Exposure Therapy with Medications
- 9 Assessment Strategies
- 10 Psychoeducation about Anxiety, Fear, and the Role of Exposure
- 11 Bibliography
- About the Authors
- Forms & Worksheets
(p. 225) Index
Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.