Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Assessment
- Chapter 3 Consultation Session and General Treatment Session Procedures
- Chapter 4 Children Refusing School to Avoid Objects or Situations That Cause General Distress
- Chapter 5 Children Refusing School to Escape Anxious Social and/or Evaluative Situations
- Chapter 6 Children Refusing School for Attention
- Chapter 7 Children Refusing School for Tangible Rewards Outside of School
- Chapter 8 Preventing Slips and Relapse