Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Introductory Information for Therapists
- Chapter 2 Treatment Principles
- Chapter 3 Setting Up a Cognitive Remediation Program
- Chapter 4 How to Assess and Choose Computerized Cognitive Exercises
- Chapter 5 Intake and Assessment
- Chapter 6 Treatment Planning
- Chapter 7 Strategies for Treating Specific Cognitive Deficits and Working with Clients
- Chapter 8 Phases of Treatment
- Chapter 9 Bridging Groups
- Chapter 10 Dealing with Difficult Clinical Situations
- Chapter 11 Program Evaluation