Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- IntroductionMonnica T. Williams and Chad T. Wetterneck
- 1 Understanding Sexual Obsessions Monnica T. Williams and Chad T. Wetterneck
- 2 Assessing Clients with Sexual ObsessionsMonnica T. Williams and Chad T. Wetterneck
- 3 Step-by-Step Treatment ManualMonnica T. Williams, Chad T. Wetterneck, John Hart, Eric Lee, and Street Russell
- 4 Association Splitting: A Cognitive Technique for Reducing ObsessionsTerence H. W. Ching, Steffen Moritz, and Lena Jelinek
- 5 Treating Sexual Orientation ObsessionsJenifer A. Viscusi and Monnica T. Williams
- 6 Treating Pedophile ObsessionsChad T. Wetterneck and Erin C. Nghe
- 7 Relationship IssuesMonnica T. Williams, Jenifer A. Viscusi, and Chad T. Wetterneck
- 8 Troubleshooting Common Problems, Issues, and ResourcesMonnica T. Williams, Erin C. Nghe, John Hart, and Chad T. Wetterneck