Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Shifting Our Perspective: Focusing on Coping and AdjustmentLyn R. Greenberg
- 2 The Role of the Courts in Supporting Therapeutic InterventionsNicholas Bala and Hon. Marjorie A. Slabach (Ret.)
- 3 Specialized Child and Family InterventionsJay Lebow
- 4 Matching Parent Education Programs to Family Treatment NeedsJohn A. Moran, David Weinstock, and Kolette Butler
- 5 Parenting Coordination: Structures and PossibilitiesBarbara J. Fidler and Lyn R. Greenberg
- 6 The Power of Group Dynamics: Strategies for Supporting Children and Adolescents in Groups Post Separation and DivorceJeff Mintz, Michael A. Saini, and Shely Polak
- 7 Understanding and Using ActivitiesDavid R. Austin and Lyn R. Greenberg
- 8 Early Intervention with Resistance/Refusal Dynamics and Hybrid CasesLyn R. Greenberg, Hon. Robert Schnider (Ret.), and Julie Jackson
- 9 “How Am I Supposed to Treat These Cases?” Working with Families Struggling with Entrenched Parent–Child Contact Problems: A Hybrid CaseBarbara J. Fidler, Robin Deutsch, and Shely Polak
- 10 Trauma and Child Custody Disputes: Screening, Assessment, and InterventionsLeslie Drozd, Michael A. Saini, and Kristina Vellucci-Cook
- 11 Bringing the Previously Absent Father into the FamilyKyle D. Pruett, Marsha Kline-Pruett, and Robin Deutsch
- 12 Treating Children Exposed to Intimate Partner Violence within the Context of Child Custody DisputesMichael A. Saini, Elisa Romano, Kelly Weegar, Sarah Zak, and Elena Gallitto
- 13 The Special Needs Child After Separation or Divorce: Involving Both Parents in Treatment and Intervention PlanningDaniel B. Pickar and Robert L. Kaufman