Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Evidence-Based Psychotherapy Responsiveness: The Third Task ForceJohn C. Norcross and Bruce E. Wampold
- 2 Attachment StyleKenneth N. Levy, Benjamin N. Johnson, Caroline V. Gooch, and Yogev Kivity
- 3 Coping StyleLarry E. Beutler, Christopher J. Edwards, Satoko Kimpara, and Kimberley Miller
- 4 Cultural Adaptations and Multicultural CompetenceAlberto Soto, Timothy B. Smith, Derek Griner, Melanie Domenech Rodríguez, and Guillermo Bernal
- 5 Gender IdentityStephanie L. Budge and Bonnie Moradi
- 6 PreferencesJoshua K. Swift, Jennifer L. Callahan, Mick Cooper, and Susannah R. Parkin
- 7 Reactance LevelChristopher J. Edwards, Larry E. Beutler, and Kathleen Someah
- 8 Religion and SpiritualityJoshua N. Hook, Laura E. Captari, William Hoyt, Don E. Davis, Stacey E. McElroy, and Everett L. Worthington Jr.
- 9 Sexual OrientationBonnie Moradi and Stephanie L. Budge
- 10 Stages of Change Paul Krebs, John C. Norcross, Joseph M. Nicholson, and James O. Prochaska
- 11 Personalizing Psychotherapy: Results, Conclusions, and PracticesJohn C. Norcross and Bruce E. Wampold