- About Programs That Work
- Introduction: Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in Adolescence
- Chapter 1 Session 1: An Overview of This Treatment Program
- Chapter 2 Session 2: How Can Parents Help? First Parent/Adolescent Session
- Chapter 3 Session 3: Do the Most Important Thing First!
- Chapter 4 Session 4: What to Do When Things Aren’t Getting Done: Breaking Down Tasks and Problem-Solving
- Chapter 5 Session 5: How to Organize Everything
- Chapter 6 Session 6: Figuring Out Your Attention Span and Learning How to Delay Distractions
- Chapter 7 Session 7: Optimize Your Setting
- Chapter 8 Session 8: Thinking, Feeling, and Acting
- Chapter 9 Session 9: Self-Coaching
- Chapter 10 Session 10: How Can Parents Help? Second Parent/Adolescent Session
- Chapter 11 Session 11: Don’t Put It Off—Stop Procrastinating
- Chapter 12 Session 12: Keeping It Going
- Forms and Worksheets
- About the Authors
(p. 151) Bibliography
Susan E. Sprich
and Steven A. Safren
Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.