Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Working Alliance Skills for Healthcare Professionals: IntroductionJairo N. Fuertes, Patrick Mele, and Julian Rapaport
- 2 The Bond of the Working AllianceAndrés E. Pérez-Rojas, Jazmin M. González, and Jairo N. Fuertes
- 3 Therapeutic Interpersonal Skills for Facilitating the Working AllianceTimothy Anderson and Matthew R. Perlman
- 4 Setting Goals and Tasks in the Working AllianceGeorgiana Shick Tryon
- 5 Consensus and Collaboration in the Working AllianceJairo N. Fuertes, Michael T. Moore, and Chloe C. Pagano-Stalzer
- 6 Clients’ Perspectives on, Experiences of, and Contributions to the Working Alliance: Implications for Clinicians Robinder Bedi and Syler Hayes University of British Columbia
- 7 Multicultural Considerations in the Working AllianceChangming Duan
- 8 A Therapist’s Guide to Repairing Ruptures in the Working AllianceJerald R. Gardner, Lauren M. Lipner, Catherine F. Eubanks, and J. Christopher Muran
- 9 Facilitating Supervisee Competence in Developing and Maintaining Working Alliances: Supervisor Roles and StrategiesRodney Goodyear and Hideko Sera
- 10 Integration and DiscussionJairo N. Fuertes