Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 4 Communication Skills: Active Listening, Avoiding the Lecture
- Chapter 5 “I Got This!”: The Joy of Competence and Self-Efficacy
- Chapter 6 Self-Regulation: Healthy Sleep, Nutrition, and Physical Activity
- Chapter 7 Healthy Boundaries: Growing Up Safe
- Chapter 8 Distress Tolerance, Distraction, and Mindfulness Matters
- Chapter 9 Social Power: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Chapter 10 Time Out for Self-Reflection
- Chapter 11 How the Principles of Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) and Other Evidence-Based Therapies Can Help Your Family
- Chapter 12 Transforming Malignant Perfectionism and Encouraging Flexibility
- Chapter 13 Growing Up Different: LGTBQ Issues and Teens Who Are Overweight
- Chapter 14 No Shame, No Stigma: When and How to Get Psychological Help