Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Alcohol and Drug Problems
- 2 Substance-Related Disorders
- 3 Causes of Substance Use Disorders
- 4 Effects of Substance Use Disorders
- 5 Treatment of Substance Use Disorders
- 6 Recovery from a Substance Use Disorder
- 7 Relapse After a Period of Recovery
- 8 Psychiatric Illness Co-occurring with a Substance Use Problem
- 9 How Substance Problems Affect the Family Unit