Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 7 Stages of Change and Using Therapy or Counseling
- Chapter 8 Goal Planning in Recovery
- Chapter 9 Managing Cravings and Urges to Use Substances
- Chapter 10 Managing Thoughts of Using Substances
- Chapter 11 Managing Emotions
- Chapter 12 Refusing Offers to Use Substances
- Chapter 13 Dealing with Family and Interpersonal Problems
- Chapter 14 Building a Recovery Support System
- Chapter 15 Mutual Support Programs and Recovery Clubs