- Key Terms
- 1 Why Should You Become a Mental Health Professional?
- 2 Is This Career a Good Fit for You?
- 3 Steps to Becoming a Mental Health Professional
- 4 Choosing a Discipline and Degree to Pursue
- 5 Expanding the Possibilities: Populations, Settings, and Types of Work
- 6 The Business of Mental Healthcare
- 7 Ethical and Legal Issues in Mental Healthcare
- 8 Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Mental Health
- 9 Preparing for Success in Graduate School
- 10 Occupational Hazards and How to Manage Them
- 11 Inspiring Hope and Change
- 12 Embracing the Science of Mental Healthcare
- 13 The Future of Mental Healthcare
- 14 Shared Wisdom and Suggested Inspiration
(p. 223) Index
Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.