Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 CBT Applications in Schools Diana Joyce-Beaulieu, Brian A. Zaboski, and Alexa R. Dixon
- 2 Theory and ResearchBrian A. Zaboski, Emma Romaker, and Diana Joyce-Beaulieu
- 3 Counseling PreparationDiana Joyce-Beaulieu and Brian A. Zaboski
- 4 Culturally Responsive Mental Health ServicesJanise S. Parker, Diana Joyce-Beaulieu, and Brian A. Zaboski
- 5 Psychoeducation, Relaxation Training, and MindfulnessAnna Schrack, Emma Romaker, Diana Joyce-Beaulieu, and Brian A. Zaboski
- 6 Core CBT Components: Part ILee N. Purvis, Brian A. Zaboski, and Diana Joyce-Beaulieu
- 7 Core CBT Components: Part IIErin K. Reid, Leslie K. Taylor, Kelly N. Banneyer, Jose Dominguez, Gary Liu, Laurel L. Williams, Brian A. Zaboski, Sophie C. Schneider, and Eric A. Storch
- 8 Integrating Technology into School-Based InterventionsGreg M. Muller, Brian A. Zaboski, and Diana Joyce-Beaulieu
- 9 Terminating Therapy and ReferralsJason Gallant, Diana Joyce-Beaulieu, and Brian A. Zaboski