Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Introductory Information for Therapists
- Chapter 2 The Nature of Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia
- Chapter 3 Outline of Treatment Procedures and Basic Principles Underlying Treatment
- Chapter 4 Introduction to the Program
- Chapter 5 Learning to Record Panic and Anxiety
- Chapter 6 Negative Cycles of Panic and Agoraphobia
- Chapter 7 Panic Attacks Are Not Harmful