- About the Editors
- Advisory Board Members
- 1 Implementing Evidence-Based Principles of Therapeutic Change
- 2 An Updated List of Principles of Change That Work
- 3 Depression Cases
- 4 How I Would Apply Change Principles in Psychotherapy with Three Cases of Depression
- 5 Empirically Supported Principles of Psychotherapy
- 6 Principles of Therapeutic Change in Treating Depression with an Integrative Application of the Cognitive Behavioral Analysis System of Psychotherapy
- 7 Conceptual, Clinical, and Empirical Perspectives on Principles of Change for Depression
- 8 Anxiety Disorders Cases
- 9 Principles of Therapeutic Change
- 10 A Cognitive-Behaviorist’s Report from the Trenches
- 11 More Than a Feeling?
- 12 Conceptual, Clinical, and Empirical Perspectives on Principles of Change for Anxiety Disorders
- 13 Harvesting the Fruits of a Clinician-Researcher Collaboration and Planting Seeds for New Partnerships
- Author Index
- Subject Index
(p. ix) Preface
Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.