- Part 3 Clinical Notes on Disorders of Childhood
- 1 Abstract: Psychoanalysis and Medicine
- 2 Abstract: Repression and Rationalization
- 3 Papular Urticaria and the Dynamics of Skin Sensation
- 4 Discussion
- 5 Abstract: A Contribution to the Problem of Psycho-physical Relations with Special Reference to Dermatology
- 6 The Manic Defence
- 7 The Teacher, the Parent and the Doctor
- 8 Letter to Robina Addis
- 9 Contribution to a Discussion on Enuresis
- 10 Mental Hygiene of the Pre-School Child
- 11 Appetite and Emotional Disorder
- 12 Review: <i>Wayward Youth</i>
- 13 Review: <i>On the Bringing Up of Children</i>
- 14 Review: <i>Child Psychiatry</i>
- 15 Letter to Roger Money-Kyrle
- 16 Notes on a Little Boy
- 17 Shyness and Nervous Disorders in Children
- 18 Skin Changes in Relation to Emotional Disorder
- 19 Letter to Mrs Neville Chamberlain
- 20 Letter to John Bowlby
(p. 341) Abstract: Repression and Rationalization: By H. Lundholm (British Journal of Medical Psychology, 1933, 13(1), 23).
- (p. 341) Abstract: Repression and Rationalization: By H. Lundholm (British Journal of Medical Psychology, 1933, 13(1), 23).
Donald W. Winnicott
Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.