- 1 Is Exposure Therapy Necessary to Treat PTSD?
- 2 The Target Diagnosis
- 3 A Pocket Guide to IPT
- 4 Adapting IPT for PTSD
- 5 IPT for PTSD—Initial Phase
- 6 IPT for PTSD—Middle Phase
- 7 IPT for PTSD—Role Transitions
- 8 IPT for PTSD—Grief
- 9 IPT for PTSD—Role Disputes
- 10 IPT for PTSD—Termination Phase and Maintenance
- 11 Difficult Situations and Special Circumstances
- 12 Practical Issues
- 13 Training in IPT for PTSD
- 14 Conclusion
- About the Author
(p. 147) Appendix: Patient Handout for IPT-PTSD
John C. Markowitz
Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.