Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Living with Depression
- Chapter 2 The Dialectics of Depression
- Chapter 3 Illness and Identity
- Chapter 4 The Meanings of Medication
- Chapter 5 Coping and Adapting
- Chapter 6 Family and Friends
- Chapter 7 Sickness, Self, and Society