Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Social Relationships and HealthSheldon Cohen, Benjamin H. Gottlieb and Lynn G. Underwood
- 2 Social Support Theory and MeasurementBrian Lakey and Sheldon Cohen
- 3 Measuring Social Integration and Social NetworksIan Brissette, Sheldon Cohen and Teresa E. Seeman
- 4 Measuring Perceived and Received Social Support Thomas A. Wills and Ori Shinar
- 5 Measuring Relationship Properties and Interactions Relevant to Social Support
Harry T. Reis and Nancy Collins
- 6 Selecting and Planning Support InterventionsBenjamin H. Gottlieb
- 7 Support GroupsVicki S. Helgeson and Benjamin H. Gottlieb
- 8 One-to-One Support Interventions: Home Visitation and MentoringJohn Eckenrode and Stephen Hamilton
- 9 Optimizing Support in the Natural NetworkCarolyn E. Cutrona and Valerie Cole
- 10 Social Support Measurement and Interventions: Comments and Future DirectionsKaren S. Rook and Lynn G. Underwood