Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- One Creating the Working Alliance
- Two The Initial Sessions: Setting the Course
- Three Positive Transferences in Psychotherapy
- Four Conflict, Personality, and Culture in Psychotherapy
- Five Body Image: In the Eye of the Beholder
- Six Supervision of Psychotherapy
- Seven The Spiritual Life of Patients
- Eight Termination of Psychotherapy: Patient’s Goals, Therapist’s Goals
- Nine Patients Who Return to Psychotherapy