- 1 Assessment and Coping Strategies
- 2 Scientific Foundations for Research and Practice
- 3 Stopping the Constant Stress
- 4 Living with Autism
- 5 Blind Tom
- 6 Is Autism a Stress Disorder?
- 7 Autism and the Physiology of Stress and Anxiety
- 8 I Can't Get Started
- 9 Therapist Insights in Working with Stress in People with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- 10 Stress and Coping among Family Members of Individuals with Autism
- 11 Communication and Stress in Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- 12 Understanding the Role of Stress in Autism The Key to Teaching for Independence
- 13 Asperger's Syndrome and Problems Related to Stress
- 14 The Experience of Bereavement for Those with Developmental Disabilities
- 15 Diagnosis and Treatment of Anxiety Disorders in Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder
(p. 441) Index
Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.