Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Introductory Information for Therapists
- 1 Session 1: Psychoeducation and Rationale
- 2 Session 2: Creating a Symptom Hierarchy/Psychoeducation
- 3 Session 3: Beginning ERP/Challenging Negative Assumptions
- 4 Session 4: Cognitive Restructuring/Blame Reduction
- 5 Session 5: Dealing with Obsessions/Family Responses to OCD
- 6 Session 6: Reviewing Progress/Child’s Responsibility for Treatment
- 7 Session 7: Troubleshooting Obstacles to ERP/Secondary Gain
- 8 Session 8: Continuing ERP/Differentiating OCD vs. non-OCD Behaviors
- 9 Session 9: Addressing More Difficult Symptoms/Family Self-Care
- 10 Session 10: Addressing More Difficult Symptoms/Family Problem Solving
- 11 Session 11: Planning for Termination/Relapse Prevention
- 12 Session 12: Graduation