Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Developing Criteria for Evidence-Based Assessment: An Introduction to Assessments That Work John Hunsley and Eric J. Mash
- 4 Depression in Children and Adolescents Lea R. Dougherty, Daniel N. Klein, Thomas M. Olino, and Rebecca S. Laptook
- 5 Adult Depression Jacqueline B. Persons and David M. Fresco
- 6 Bipolar Disorder Sheri L. Johnson, Christopher Miller, and Lori Eisner
- 7 Depression in Late Life Amy Fiske and Alisa A. O’Riley
- 8 Self-Injurious Thoughts and Behaviors Matthew K. Nock, Michelle M. Wedig, Irene Belle Janis, and Tara L. Deliberto
- 9 Child and Adolescent Anxiety Disorders Wendy K. Silverman and Thomas H. Ollendick
- 10 Specific Phobia and Social Phobia Karen Rowa, Randi E. McCabe, and Martin M. Antony
- 11 Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Melody L. Keller and Michelle G. Craske
- 12 Generalized Anxiety Disorder Nicole J. Gervais and Michel J. Dugas
- 13 Obsessive–Compulsive Disorder Jonathan S. Abramowitz
- 14 Post-traumatic Stress Disorder Terence M. Keane, Amy K. Silberbogen, and Mariann R. Weierich