Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Introductory Information for Therapists
- Chapter 2 Overview of Adherence Behaviors for Selected Illnesses
- Chapter 3 Module 1: Psychoeducation About CBT and Motivational Interviewing
- Chapter 4 Module 2: Adherence Training (Life-Steps)
- Chapter 5 Module 3: Activity Scheduling
- Chapter 6 Module 4: Cognitive Restructuring (Adaptive Thinking)
- Chapter 7 Module 5: Problem Solving
- Chapter 8 Module 6: Relaxation Training and Diaphragmatic Breathing
- Chapter 9 Module 7: Review, Maintenance, and Relapse Prevention